iPhone ! Whilst packing your travel bag for a business tour, some of the important things without which you cannot leave house include your laptop, charger, and spare battery etc. All these weighty things in your bag make you feel immobile.
One solution to this problem is to make use of your iPhone for carrying out regular business tasks. Your iPhone can help extract important data from your company’s computer systems, manage a Web site, as well as view, edit, and store Word and Excel files.
iPhone is not just a device to play games but provides you a useful business tool as well.
After the release of iPhone’s latest versions , the business users have found the improved security and real-time e-mail delivery features that are quite handy for day-to-day business operations.
Need to keep track of invoices or manage your business operations? To get the best out of your iPhone, you need to install some of the best business apps into your phone. May be, this will help you travel light as you can now leave behind your laptop the next time you travel on a business trip.
Best iPhone Apps For Your Ultimate Business Solution
TurboScan iPhone App
This app helps in scanning multipage documents into high-quality PDFs. You can use your iPhone for scanning documents, receipts, notes, whiteboards, etc. as quickly as possible as well as store or email those documents as multipage PDFs or JPEG files. Other than iPhone, this app is also compatible with the high-resolution camera of the new iPad.
Download Price : $1.99
• Automatic edge detection and correction in documents
• Super-fast processing
• SureScan option to carry out sharp scans
• Document naming, storing and searching
• Multipage editing: add, delete and rearrange pages
• “Email to myself” feature for quick emails
• Open PDFs in other apps
• AirPrint, available in 3GS or iPhone 4 with iOS 4.2
• Adjusts colour and brightness features with single tap.
• Tiny memory footprint
Splashtop Remote Desktop for iPhone & iPod
This app is currently being enjoyed by more than 6 million mobile users that will help you with some of its essential features like file transfer and quick access to files, etc.
Price : $1.99
• Top business app in several countries around the world
• Top Android, WebOS, and Windows app
• Gives full access to your PC or MAC
• The only remote PC app to stream smooth, high-resolution video and audio from your PC or Mac
• Allows interaction with applications like PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Quicken, and many others
• Helps access PC or MAC programs, games, multimedia features and files over Wi-Fi and 3G/4G networks
• Plays Flash videos, DVDs, Media Center
• Plays music in all format on your computer (WMV, Real, WMA, MP3, AAC, etc.)
• Plays 3D games
• Access to full computer browser like Firefox, Chrome etc.
• Plays Facebook Flash games like FarmVille, Café World, FrontierVille, etc.
• Access other computer programs not available for iOS
CraigsPro+ iPhone App
This app has been considered as the best business app of the year and sports a sensitive interface and many essential features to browse and post to Craigslist. Its Search Agents continue to carry out your Craigslist searches in the background even after you exit CraigsPro+. Its Push Notification feature notifies you of new postings.
Price : $1.99
FileApp Pro iPhone App
Use this files and documents manager on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to organize your files.
Price : $4.99
• Allows the user to read, move, copy, rename or transfer email documents, images, audio, videos, PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint files.
• Files on the device can be organized with multiple selection.
ISchedule iPhone App
This mobile application provides a powerful, fast and sensible business tool to the HotSchedule users with which they can manage their work schedules using an iPhone.
Price : $2.99
• Fast and secure.
• Useful for managing schedules.
• Easy-to-use application that provides access to your schedule with the click of a button.
• Requires a valid and current HotSchedules user account
Scanner Pro iPhone App
This has been the number one Business App in more than 20 countries including the UK, USA, Australia and several other countries in the recent times. This app turns your iPhone or iPad device into a portable scanner with which you can easily scan cheques, agreements, whiteboards, pages and multipage documents. After that, the documents can be emailed or uploaded to Dropbox, or Evernote.
These are some of the best business apps commonly used by the business people of several countries. You can add some more apps that you have found useful for business purpose. Share your views in the comment section below for the best iPhone app as per you.