Nokia is one of the largest mobile company in the world. They are continuing to the way of success with 3 new model. They launched 3 new phones at Nokia World 2010 in London.
The devices announced are the E7 , C7 and C6-01. Meet the Nokia E7, C7 and C6. They are joining Nokia N8 to the Symbian^3 party with 720p video recording of their own along with generous use of steel and aluminum. The new models – E7, C7 and a new version of the C6 – all come with large touchscreens and use the latest Symbian software.
Nokia C6 :
- This comes with a new display technology known as ClearBlack Display (CBD). CBD is said to offer improved outdoor visibility. The display gives users another choice when choosing between Super-LCD, AMOLED and Apple’s Retina Display. The smartphone has an 8 MP camera, supports WebTV and has free Ovi Maps.
- This is shorter than the C7 – 103.8mm vs. 117.3 mm. The screen size has been reduced – 3.2? AMOLED touchscreen with nHD resolution using the same ClearBlack technology as the E7.
- The Nokia C6-01 boasts the same camera and connectivity features as the C7 (sans TV-out) and its 8GB built-in memory is extended by a 2GB microSD card in the box. It too has a stainless steel body though it’s quite a bit thicker than the C7 – 13.9 mm.
- The Nokia C6-01 is the cheapest of the bunch, it is expected to cost 260 euro (334 USD). The trio comes with free voice-guided GPS navigation (of course) and are expected to start shipping some time in Q4.
Nokia C7 :
- This is a lighter, thinner version of the C6. The smartphone offers largely all the same features as C6. Both the smartphones has a 3.5? AMOLED screen with nHD resolution and 8GB of built-in memory But unlike the E7, the C7 memory is expandable through the MicroSD card slot. Nokia C7 is expected to be priced at approximately 335 euros(430 US dollars). While Nokia C6 is expected to be available for 260 euros.
- This stainless steel beauty is just 10.5 mm thin. It has an 8MP camera with dual-LED flash and 720p video, and the same excellent connectivity features as the E7, except the HDMI – it relies on the more traditional composite video-out instead.
Nokia E7 : :
- This is a business smartphone boasting of a 4 inch touchscreen CBD display and a slide-out four-row keyboard. E7 comes with an 8 megapixel camera with dual-LED flash and 16GB of built-in storage. The smartphone is able to shoot and edit 720p video and offers18 days of standby time and up to 9 hours of talktime.
- Nokia E7 it’s got a tilting 4? AMOLED touchscreen with nHD resolution and a four row slide-out QWERTY keyboard. It’s got high-end connectivity – 10.2Mbps HSDPA, 2Mbps HSUPA, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, A-GPS and Cell-ID positioning along with USB On-The-Go.
- The Nokia E7 display uses the new ClearBlack technology, which promises darker blacks, better sunlight legibility and lower power usage. The E7 is expected to cost around 495 euro (637 USD) before taxes and subsidies.
- There’s HDMI port with Dolby Digital Plus surround sound support. The Nokia E7 weighs a hefty 176 grams – but that’s because it’s made of anodized aluminum.
And if we are talking about bad news with this good news that Nokia won’t be announcing MeeGo devices during this event.