Here’s a roundup of rumors and news about this marvel of Samsung Galaxy S IV. If there’s anything in the world that’s updating frequently, then it’s the smartphones. It all started with Apple and now it’s Samsung! The Android world is now anticipating the Samsung’s upcoming flagship device – Samsung Galaxy S IV.
While we are expecting the launch of iPhone 5S, HTC M7, LG L Series 2, this year we also have another smartphone launch to rejoice. And now, we are in the midst of Samsung Galaxy rumor season. Yes, it’s time for Samsung Galaxy S IV! Needless to say, 2013 has brought about bountiful rumors regarding the features and specs of this new device.
Samsung Galaxy S IV News And Rumors Roundup
Samsung Galaxy S IV Release
- To start with, the new device is expected to hit the store racks in the month of March. According to the SamMobile report, Samsung Galaxy S IV will be launched on March 15, 2013.
- However, Samsung is expected to start the sales of the smartphone in the month of April 2013. In other words, we have two more months to wait, if we are anticipating the next big thing in the smartphones market.
Samsung Galaxy S IV Processor and Battery
- Next, Samsung Galaxy S IV will sport a 1.8GHz Exynos 5450 Quad chipset and will be powered by Android Jelly Bean 4.2.1 operating system.
- The leaked screen shots revealed that the smartphone will pack the new Octa processor with a 2600mAh battery.
- While it’s not yet confirmed, since the Samsung has recently announced Exynos 5, it makes sense to say the new device will have this processor.
- The recent rumors report the Samsung Galaxy S IV to be launched in Titaniun Gray and Sapphire Black colors, with a 4.99-inch Super AMOLED HD display with a 1920 x 1080 resolution, but of course, with the Corning Gorilla Glass 2 protection.
- Till date, we have no clue about the dimensions of Samsung S IV, but sources report that Samsung will start manufacturing 4.99-inch HD panels for the device by this month’s end.
- The device will feature a 13 MP primary camera with a Dual LED flash and a 2 MP secondary camera.
- Then, Samsung Galaxy S IV is expected to feature 2GB of RAM and supports video chat with 720p video capture facility.
Samsung Galaxy S IV Charger
- Furthermore, the new flagship device is expected to support Qi wireless charging kit, an S Pen. Samsung Galaxy S IV is rumored to be launched with a wireless charging kit that’s chargeable up to 4 cm from energy source.
- However, like most smartphones, this wireless charging technology will not be the default charging method. And so, charging pads will also be available in the market.
Samsung Galaxy S IV Other Tech Spec Rumors
- 2G Network: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Network: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Network: LTE
- Internal – 16 GB storage
- External – microSD card slot, up to 64 GB
HSDPA, 42.2 Mbps
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- NFC : Yes
- Browser: HTML5, Adobe Flash
Most interesting Rumor About Samsung Galaxy S IV
What’s more interesting is that the new flagship device is expected to feature floating finger technology.
It’s rumored that Samsung Galaxy S IV will utilize the new maXTouch sensors, and the users will just have to hover over the display to make selections. With this, Samsung is opening the doors to a new way to interact with smartphones.
Samsung Galaxy S IV Will Be A Delight And Surprise
Imagine if these rumored specs turn true! Then Samsung Galaxy S IV will surely be a delight and surprise. It’s really hard to wait for the launch of this all new Samsung Galaxy S IV featuring a 4.99-inch 1080p display, an Exynos Octa processor, floating finger technology, Qi wireless charging and much more interesting features.
With all these great rumors, we also need to keep in mind that Samsung Galaxy S IV is very much a rumor till date.