Let’s talk about How Does The Motorola Atrix 4G Stack Up? Due to the sharp competition and continued updates of the mobile phone market, finding the perfect device can be rather challenging at times.
The overpopulation of devices certainly doesn’t make things any easier. It is my personal goal to help you sort through all of the hype, and get the details you need to pick the perfect mobile phone for you.
How Does The Motorola Atrix 4G Stack Up?
Motorola Atrix Hardware
Wondering just what you can expect from this device? Let’s start by taking Motorola ATRIX 4G hardware and software that make this device great.
Likely, one of the first things you will notice about this device is the fingerprint scanner. It uses advanced technology that allows you to safeguard your most important files and documents with the fear of your password being hacked.
When you are looking around the outside, you will also find two cameras, one facing forward and the other one to the rear. This combination of cameras will allow you to capture images of up to 5 megapixels while allowing for a smooth video chat feature as well.
Motorola Atrix Software
A 1GH processor can be found at the heart of Motorola ATRIX 4G device and it is more than capable of taking the Motorola ATRIX to its’ upper limits.
- The well-optimized operating system will provide you with a crisp and enjoyable user experience throughout most applications, including games.
- The browser on this phone has advanced capabilities as well, supporting features such as Flash Player.
- External storage upgrades of up to 32 GB will allow you to store plenty of movies and images.
- This will come in especially handy on this device since you can hook it up to a television to stream videos and view images.
Overall, the software of this device is more than capable of powering the apps to their limits. For those of you into details, here are some of the key specifications.
- This phone runs on the Android 2.3 Gingerbread software.
- The processor is 1GH as I mentioned earlier and more specifically, it is a Cortex A9 dual core.
- The browser supports Adobe Flash and HTML. Y
- ou may also find the NVidia Tegra 2 AP20H chipset to be of interest.
Motorola Atrix Styling
- The exterior dimensions of Motorola ATRIX 4G phone are 63.5 x 117.75 x 10.95 mm.
- Weighing in at only 135 grams; the weight of this device is nominal.
- Corning Gorilla Glass covers the high resolution screen that comes in at 4”.
- As we touched on earlier, the fingerprint scanner and two external cameras are among the first things that will capture your attention.
- Aside from that, you can only get this device in black, and the carbon fiber like battery cover comes standard.
The Verdict Of Motorola ATRIX 4G
Overall, I believe this is an extremely capable and well-designed device. The multiple cameras will allow you to capture images and enjoy video chat. The fingerprint scanner is great for safeguarding documents and the external television hookup option is just plain cool.
I believe that any user would Motorola ATRIX 4G to be a great choice. Movie and image lovers are especially well suited for this device.