This July 2012, Rovio, the makers of Angry Birds, launched their latest game Amazing Alex. In just eight short hours, the game had sky rocketed to the coveted #1 app position on the iPad app rankings board, an impressive feat considering the game isn’t promoting an already popular franchise or summer movie.
Amazing Alex The New Game By Angry Birds Maker Rovio
Basic Features Of Amazing Alex
- Amazing Alex uses many of the key concepts from Angry Birds to navigate its main character through different levels of the game.For example, the first level is about shooting a ball into a basket, which involves measuring angles, determining ideal velocity, and other tactics which were also used in Angry Birds.
- The game is very kid-friendly.
- The setting is indoors, in Alex’s house which is a bit messy making it more fun to navigate.
- New sections of the game are unlocked as stars are collected, but you can take as many tries as needed to get this done, and it can be accomplished different ways every time.
Download Amazing Alex
Amazing Alex is available to for download from on the iPhone, iPod, iPad, Android, and Kindle Fire. The cost ranges from $.99-$2.99 and its ratings for security typically achieve 4 out of five stars, making it a great game for kids. It also incorporates light education so players learn a little something along the way.
1) Download Amazing Alex For iOS Devices
- Amazing Alex compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and needs to be with iOS 4.2 or later, you can download HERE. (Price : $0.99)
- Compatible with iPad and needs to be with iOS 4.2 or later, you can download HERE. (Price : $2.99)
2) Download Amazing Alex For Kindle Fire
- HD (Kindle Fire Edition). (Price : $2.99 )
3) Download For Android Devices
- Free – Android Apps on Google Play (Price : Free)
- Premium – Android Apps on Google Play (Price : Rs. 54.69)
- HD – Android Apps on Google Play (Price : Rs. 165.18)
Amazing Alex On Facebook
Basic Complain about Amazing Alex
So far, one of the main complains from app reviewers is that there is no bonus for completing the missions within a certain amount of time, removing a competitive element that might have made the game more fun.
This game seems to be a throwback to the popular 1990 ‘s game The Incredible Machine. Not that there is a problem reliving and replaying a once popular game, but it does just go to show that it is harder than ever to come up with a completely different game that is universally easy to use the way that Angry Birds was. So don’t wait and hurry up to give a try to play this amazing Angry Birds maker new game Amazing Alex.