I really like WordPress just because there is nothing which is not done in WordPress. Just because of WordPress plugins. Nearly about everything is available with the help of WordPress plugins. It doesn’t matter what you want to do on your blog there may be plugin available for that.
Here is the incredible WordPress plugins which I used the most. Which helps me a lot for making my work easier in this year 2010. I thing this will be more popular WordPress plugins for this year.
Top 15 WordPress Plugins In 2010
1) WordPress Related Posts – If a reader enjoys one of your articles then one of the best things that you can do is to put some more articles in front of them to keep them digging through your site.
2) Subscribe to Comments – This plugin took a little bit of work to get it to work right but it’s great because it allows people to subscribe via email to any other comments that show up on a given post. This helps get readers to keep coming back.
3) Top Commentators Widget – This plugin will show the top commentators in your WP site. This is a great way to provide a do follow link back to the people who help make your site great.
4) SEO Smart Links – This plugin provides automatic SEO benefits for your site in addition to custom keyword lists, no follow and much more. Linking within an article to other articles is a great way to build Page Rank throughout your site and it’s a great way to get readers to find your other articles on similar subjects. This plugin will interlink keywords to your other articles for you.
5) WP Super Cache – This plugin generates static HTML files from your dynamic WordPress blog. After a html file is generated your web server will serve that file instead of processing the comparatively heavier and more expensive WordPress PHP scripts. This plugin is great for two reasons. First, it makes your pages load way faster. Second, since it stores static versions of your site, it requires much less CPU processing than using WordPress all by itself.
6) Akismet – Akismet checks your comments against the Akismet web service to see if they look like spam or not and lets you review the spam it catches under your blog’s “Comments” admin screen. Akismet is the comment spam fighter that comes built into WordPress and it does a mighty fine job. Activate this plugin and you won’t need to moderate or captcha your comment submissions. Akismet does 99% of the work for you.
7) HeadSpace 2: WordPress SEO Made Simple- HeadSpace2 is an all-in-one meta-data manager that allows you to fine-tune the SEO potential of your site. Move over All in one SEO. There’s a new guy in town. Head Space provides you with the features you need to drive your site to the top. People spend way to much time working on SEO and too little time writing great content. This plugin let’s you put your focus back where it belongs. It takes care of all the SEO work that your blog will need.
8 ) WPtouch iPhone Theme – WPtouch automatically transforms your WordPress blog into an iPhone application-style theme, complete with Ajax loading articles and effects, when viewed from an iPhone, iPod touch, Android, Opera Mini, Palm Pre and BlackBerry Storm mobile devices. This plugin allows you to instantly and effortlessly transform your website into a mobile paradise. Whenever a mobile user accesses your blog a pleasant looking lighter version designed specially for mobile devices is presented. This is a must have for 2010.
9) WhyDoWork AdSense – This plugin allows you to insert Ad sense ads as well as other publisher network ads very easily. WhyDoWork Ad sense is a WordPress plugin that allows you to insert Ad sense ads on your blog without modifying the template. More then that, you can set it up to show different Ad sense ads for articles older then X days (x is the number of days you decide).And for more Best Ad sense WordPress plugins available just visit this article.
10) Nofollow Case by Case – If you work with WordPress you normally have no possibility to decide yourself if a link should be a real link or not. All your comment links and author links are deactivated for search engines by default. But for good reasons you might want to punish only those links that really seem to be spam.To make it easier for you the plugin comes with follow links by default. So you only have to do anything if a link doesn`t look very well for you. This plugin is what makes that happen.
11) WP-DBManager – This plugin is amazing for backing up your website. It will allows you to optimize database, repair database, backup database, restore database, delete backup database , drop/empty tables and run selected queries. Supports automatic scheduling of backing up and optimizing of database.
12) Thank Me Later – This is very great plugin. This plugin will automatically send an e-mail to your those who leave a comment at your blog. Use this plugin to say ‘Thanks’ to your visitors, and prompt them to further engage with your blog. It sends an email to all first-time visitors. You can write up the email to remind them about your RSS feed or just to invite them to connect with you personally.
13) WP-PageNavi – This plugin will add advanced paging navigation to your WordPress blog.Those ‘Older Posts’ and ‘Newer Posts’ links are boring. With WP-PaveNavi you can get page buttons so users can go directly to whichever page they want with greater look.
14) Permalinks Moved Permanently – If you just migrated your WordPress blog from one permalink structure to another, and you don’t want to lose Page rank or traffic that accesses your blog through the old permalinks, this plugin is for you. This plugin just forwards all the links and PR to the new addresses.
15) SEO Slugs – The SEO Slugs WordPress plugin removes common words like ‘a’, ‘the’, ‘in’ from post slugs to improve search engine optimization. Using your entire post title as the slug for the article can make web addresses long and it can waste the opportunity to focus on using your keywords. This plugin strips out all the unnecessary words from the permalink for you so that you don’t have to.
Just try these all WordPress plugins and feel the difference and share your experience by commenting this post. Your reply is appreciable.
More over, Check out most important WordPress Plugins Must Use by every WordPress blogger.