Here we come with Mobile Phone Below 15000 of the year of 2013 in India. The Indian mobile phone market doesn’t lack for choices. From low cost to high end phones, you have options galore.
If you are looking for mobile phone Phone Below 15000, consider our top picks. We won’t mention actual prices because they fluctuate but they are all Phone Below 15000.
Best Mobile Phone Below 15000 Of The Year 2013
1. Micromax Canvas 2 A110
The Micromax Canvas 2 A110 is similar to the Samsung Galaxy Nexus in look and feel. The device has great core processor to run multiple apps at the same time without eating away full memory.
In addition to the Google Play Store, it has its own app store which gives user access to local content such as news, sports update, Bollywood gossip and more. The Micromax Canvas 2 A110 has a 5 inch touchscreen and for 10k, the device is not bad.
- Its pros are good battery life, good form, dual core processor and Micromax store.
- The cons are bad camera and low display resolution.
2. Samsung Galaxy S Duos S 7532
The Samsung Galaxy S Duos S 7562 is a dual SIM Smartphone that runs on Android v4.0 ice cream sandwich. The device has unlimited functions with some mind-blowing features.
- It has 768 MB RAM and is powered with 1 GHz Cortex A5 processor.
- The 4 inch touchscreen is capacitive and has a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels.
- The device camera has one of 5 MP at the back and a front camera of 0.3 MP.
Other features income video player, music player and radio. It is Wi-Fi enabled and comes with an expandable memory up to 32 GB.
3. Karbonn A21
If you are new to Android OS and want to experiment, pick up the Karbonn A21 device. It is part of their Duple series.
- The device has dual SIM and 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processors, 4.5 inch screen display and a screen resolution of 480 x 480 pixels.
- You can run multiple apps and it is quite good for multimedia consumption.
- The touchscreen is smooth and the keyboard is one of the best.
It also has 1.3 MP front cameras, 5 MP rear cameras, 4 GB in-built storage, Bluetooth, micro SD card support, 3G support, Wi-Fi and 512 MB of RAM.
4. Sony Xperia U
The Sony Xperia U is a good enough Smartphone for Android lovers.
- It has a 1 GHz dual core processor and Android version 2.3.
- The touchscreen is 3.5 inches with 854 x 480 resolutions.
- The Sony Xperia U has LED flash, 16 x digital zoom and a 5 MP camera. Its camera has touch focus, smile detection, face detection, 3D sweep panorama, auto focus, geo tagging, self-timer, image editor and image stabilization.
- It also has 3D surround sound technology for better audio clarity.
Other features include 512 MB RAM, 0.3 MP secondary camera, Wi-Fi, FM Radio, mobile BRAVIA engine, 8 GB internal storage, HD video recording, preloaded applications, supports MP4, Sony audio filter technology, Li-Ion battery, EDGE, GPRS, Google Maps based GPS, Push mail, Document Viewer, H.263, WMV and HD, Track ID music recognition and more.
5. Nokia Lumia 710
No matter how much critics pan the Lumia series, it still is one of the best and affordable Smartphones.
- Nokia Lumia 710 runs on 7.5 Mango OS, 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and 512 MB of RAM.
- The camera is of 5 MP and has LED flash. It also has a 3.7 TFT LCD touchscreen and a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels. The camera has some awesome features like exposure compensation, white balance, geo tagging, image editor and auto focus.
Other features income 8 GB internal memory, Micro SIM feature, HD recording, 3.7 inch display screen, full battery capacity, Nokia Music store, Zune, Internet Explorer 9, EDGE, GPRS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Xbox Live Hub, email syncing and many more.
We hope you liked the selection. What will you choose? Share your valuable thought/option for Mobile Phone Below 15000 in comment section.