In this article we will discuss about a best way to transfer DVD to iPad On Mac. The iPad is among the first tablet computer device created by Apple. This device somewhere lies in between laptop computer and smartphones. Apart from few drawbacks like sun shiny screen, heavy and thick in size and without carrying any flipping camera, it comes with special tablet operating system.
However, the next generation iPad 2 devices, which you could find in the market comes with some additional amounts of buzz in them. The iPad 2 device comes with a number of added features. These include two cameras, high-end dual core processor, spill proof body, Dual CDMA and GSM chipset, along with additional RAM SD card slots. Yet unlike the previous iPad devices, this version too has some shortcoming pertaining to transfer DVD to iPad on Mac.
How To Transfer DVD To iPad On Mac?
The MacX iPad DVD Ripper Has The Solution
Despite having loads of facility and enhanced features, the device has no built-in DVD player or DVD-ROM in it; hence you cannot simply work with DVD or play any DVD directly.
In fact there is no way out to transfer DVD to Mac except doing it via the DVD to iPad ripper software. The MacX iPad DVD ripper is robust and versatile DVD to iPad and iPad 2 ripping software.
It can simply help you in ripping along with transferring the DVD video files to iPad including the new iPad 2 videos formats like H.264, H.264HD and the MPEG4. You can also watch, get and transfer the DVD movie over the iPad 2 and iPad devices. Now, let’s check the ways of doing it.
Steps involved in transfer DVD to iPad or iPad on Mac
There are four steps involved in transfer DVD to iPad or iPad 2 on Mac, which is discussed as under:
Step one : Add DVD movies
- First of all you need to download and install the free DVD to iPad or iPad 2 ripper software.
- After installing, simply click over the DVD Disk button if in case the DVD movie which you want to convert is over the CD or disk drive.
However, if you have the movie over your hard drive, you simply have to click over the button of DVD Path and then find out the folder.
Step two : Select output format
- Over the output format space, you need to pick the target format ‘to iPad’.
This particular Mac DVD to iPad and iPad 2 converter software is designed for a number of iPad device types; hence it is completely compatible with new iPad 2 as well.
Step three : Select the output folder
After the above step,
- You are now supposed to select the area where you are keen to save the converted video. This step is simply carried out by clicking the ‘Browse’ button.
Step four : Start the conversion
In this step, you need to
- Right click over ‘Start’ to initiate the DVD to iPad conversion.
- After this the MacX iPad DVD Ripper software will do the rest of the job.
- Once the ripping process is completed, you need to transfer this converted movie into your iPad or iPad 2 devices via synching the iTunes Library.
Now, you are all set to enjoy the movie over your iPad device.
Final Word About Transfer DVD To iPad
Using these four steps you can easily transfer DVD to iPad on Mac. In case if you are willing to rip DVD to find more output video formats, the advance version based MacX DVD Ripper Pro could help you in doing so.